• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new 980ssb uniden

you push this button twice ,that one once ,turn it on n off 3 times ,then key the mic twice and the squelch turns into a variable .

i thought you knew??:whistle:

Yeah, just like the BS trick on my LX LE, right? :LOL::LOL:

I am still waiting on one of the Dip$h!t$ to post proof of their claim.
(Not here, Youtube and another forum)

rumor has it that the board will be same as a grant? I like the looks of it but must ask where's the clarifier also? How hard will this be to add extras to and will the frequency display show the extras?

Sorry no hard feelins ,but I wouldnt waste my money on that junk.....It's gettin hard enough to get any mfg to put out a radio that will last longer than 3-5 yrs...and when it does break down they build the damn thing where you cant replace the failed components on the circuit boards....you would be better off buying a whole new radio......quality where has american production gone??? China???:censored:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.