• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new guy..

Thanks guys. well how would i go about trying for a license for a frequency for a business?

The fee from what I remember is $260 for 10 years or something like that. You have to go through a private company that is a frequency coordinator, they are going to charge you as well but those fees vary.

FCC: Wireless Services: Industrial/Business: Licensing: Frequency Coordinators

That link will give you a list of coordinators, of course you will want the below 800 ones. Just contact one and see what they say. Keep up updated.

This one has a fee schedule on their site.

FCC Frequency Coordinator

well its no so much a business, its more of friends talking throughout the day/night and keeping in contact, cell phones limit to just 2 people talking rather then multiple talking about the same subject

Get Android Phones and use TiKL. It's a walkie talkie app that uses the cell phone's data connection. You can talk to multiple people at a time.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.