• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

noise toys on FRS

towerdog

one-niner-seven
Nov 18, 2009
NC
oh wouldn't that be cool to mess with my coworkers, and since FCC allows voice scramblers, roger beeps and musical annoying tones, surely noise toys like echo, robot voice and voice changer be ok. I might could even market this, in the form of a external mic. I will call it the "FUN MIC". Anyone interested?

oh wouldn't that be cool to mess with my coworkers, and since FCC allows voice scramblers, roger beeps and musical annoying tones, surely noise toys like echo, robot voice and voice changer be ok. I might could even market this, in the form of a external mic. I will call it the "FUN MIC". Anyone interested?

You are a retard!

I have a word, actually a couple of words, that I use to describe people that do exactly what you are proposing to do. For now I shall keep them to myself.

ASSHOLE!

Oppps. Sorry. It slipped out. :whistle:

Hmmmm.... Tweety Birds on FRS and GMRS. Lemme think about that for a while
bd6.gif

Noise Toys?

IMO those who like the noise toys should just hook them up to their home sound systems and enjoy all they want. NO place for them on the air

What would be the point? Other than proving that you are a retarded asshole.

What would be the point? Other than proving that you are a retarded asshole.

Now now good buddies....things aren't all that bad. The majority of 11 meter AM ops (fun radio) have and use noise toys whether it's extra sounds or echo or roger beeps. All of these people aren't retarded or assholes. They're just having fun with radios and fun is in the eye of the beholder. FRS is another (fun radio) so I say make yer fun mics. Who knows? Ya might make a mint on eBay selling the things.

It's all good (y)

Reactions: 1 person
such words of encouragement, now I know these things will sell.

features:
echo
voice changer
robot voice
clown voice
99 roger beeps
99 pre-loaded call tones including ducks, barking, meowing, and farts
whistler

ability to load custom roger beeps and sounds via PC

now to get FCC approval, shouldn't be too difficult, other than echo and vc, the call tones and roger beeps cant be much more annoying than the ones that come with your motorola's, unidens and midlands, with the Fun Mic, you just have more to choose from.

I use these things on the job site, I sneak one of these things to work its sure to brighten everyone's day......or at least mine

I might be having second thoughts, I cant see much harm on FRS (except maybe by disgruntled ex-Target employees), but this could also be used, and would be used on the ham bands or on more powerful GMRS channels. I gotta do something to get ahead in life, maybe I will become a crack dealer instead.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated