• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

noise toys on FRS

KingfishTsptSvc.jpg

Just do an NPC mod with a flux capacitor. Is the next step putting a tweety bird in a baby monitor system?

Oh man, I did the ERF mod to my cobra 29, only with the flux capacitor and now I can talk back in time, 30 years ago, to the golden era of CB. Downside is it keeps freezing my coax and water gets in the line, also get reports of peoples antennas catching on fire from 1982.

As for the baby monitor, i just want more power, thinking of running an amp through a set of beams at 30'. I need it to go about 30 miles because thats how far I go when I leave the little guy at home with my pet python.

I have a word, actually a couple of words, that I use to describe people that do exactly what you are proposing to do. For now I shall keep them to myself.

ASSHOLE!

Oppps. Sorry. It slipped out. :whistle:

It is politically incorrect to use that term as-is.

And someone once told me, I'd rather be an ass hole than a whole ass

oh wouldn't that be cool to mess with my coworkers, and since FCC allows voice scramblers, roger beeps and musical annoying tones, surely noise toys like echo, robot voice and voice changer be ok. I might could even market this, in the form of a external mic. I will call it the "FUN MIC". Anyone interested?

what a MARVELOUS idea i'll take 400 of em!

"BLUE JAY" said he's buyin !!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated