• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ok Rob - here's a few more cards....

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
0001263.jpg
0001264.jpg
0001265.jpg

Dxman---do you use the 27.555 USB calling frequency to find these guys?

Not usually on that freq., but from 27.510 up to .630. I never go higher than .630.
There is a group of guys from Europe that I chat with (when the cycle is good) that is on 27.537 usb.
There is also many operators from S. Africa that I talk with on .570 usb. This freq. is also used by several guys along the coast of Russia. It's also used by a couple ham op's from Taiwan.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing it so quickly Larry; as we just spoke about this last night on 38 LSB when we had skip conditions. Great catches, excellent scans, and wise info about the use of a horizontal beam and 30 watts peak power. I appreciate the work and your contribution!

Larry "DX Man" has also posted several more cards here on the forum a couple of previous times. Perhaps someone can post links to those here as well...

Larry, I haven't been on here in a while other than lurking..good to see you're still hammering away, I just put the 2970 back in action so hopefully we'll get a chance to chat again!

My - O - My, long time no here from the bcrewcaptain, I had thought that you had gotten out of radio's, thought maybe you just couldn't take the heat coming from Washington...lol!!

Get that radio going my ol friend there in Virginia, for we should have good conditions this coming winter.

Best regards
Larry

OMG, has RF sterilized you guys?

None of you paid attention to a hot woman with bare TITS?????????????

0001283.jpg

Big brown jugs!!!!!

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.