• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Please ANYONE with service manual for Radio Shack MTA Digital Watt/SWR Meter

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
The Radio Shack MTA Digital Watt/SWR Meter service manual is what I'm after please ... I'm sure someone has it out there !

Cat # 21-527

Hopefull in it's full form ...

Appriciate the stop and look and pass the word out as I need asap - The Retro ( Jimbo )

I have heard mixed reviews about these watt meters. They don't like a lot of power from what I have heard. Could be just hear say though not sure. I wanted one myself but after doing some research I decided against it. Good luck with finding a service manual.

I have heard mixed reviews about these watt meters. They don't like a lot of power from what I have heard. Could be just hear say though not sure. I wanted one myself but after doing some research I decided against it. Good luck with finding a service manual.

Thank you sir ! Yeah shouldn't be too hard to find and alot of good people on this forum.

Over all it works good and has held up to about 130 watts through it. It is slow to respond and did not work well in the car when I was using it to tune my screwdriver antenna. In the shack it works is about all I can say. The meter light is bit dim.

Over all it works good and has held up to about 130 watts through it. It is slow to respond and did not work well in the car when I was using it to tune my screwdriver antenna. In the shack it works is about all I can say. The meter light is bit dim.

Okay thanks for your input bro... I'm still hunting down that service manual !!!!!!

Yeah I knew about this already but I'm after the service manual and already have the manual for recalibrating the meter. Thanks though, Retro

I meant I have the manual, but need the SERVICE manual so that I can get the info in it to REcalibrate the meter !!!!!!!

Well thanks for the help in trying but I was able to obtain the essentials with a partial service manual folks !!!!!!! I will post it to contribute in this good forum as a way of giving back and to hear back comments etc...

Retro says thanks and 73's God BLESS & happy Holidays...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated