• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Poll: Should New Members Be Required To Have Minimum Posts Before Using 4 Sale Forum?

Should New Members Have A Min. Post Count On Site Before Being Able To Use 4 Sale ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
You get the idea from the Title. How about 25 posts in any of the other forums before having For Sale Forum privileges? Leave other comments below.

Or maybe without the posts they could become a subscribing Premium Member as an option.

Obviously my opinion on this issue is well known but I will not be voting in this poll. Had this been a poll where everyone would see how each person voted then my vote would be yes, anonymous polls I don't do.

Obviously my opinion on this issue is well known but I will not be voting in this poll. Had this been a poll where everyone would see how each person voted then my vote would be yes, anonymous polls I don't do.

No matter how you word it, other than doing the little clicky thing at the top, you just voted. :love:

I'm with you GLR, full disclosure, none of those obama tactics.

i guess this thread has been moved from its origional posted section since its now in the anouncements and open forum section .

i was thinking more along the lines of 50 post , but 25 is better than nothing .

i guess this thread has been moved from its origional posted section since its now in the anouncements and open forum section .

i was thinking more along the lines of 50 post , but 25 is better than nothing .

No...this is right where I started it Booty.

i voted yes. i also feel that members should be a member for at least 30 days with 50 CONTRIBUTING posts before they are allowed to post items for sale. :pop:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?