• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pricey, but at least it ain't H&Y

I still think it is rather presumptuous to join any forum and without so much as a how do you do, start advertising your business or trying to sell your wares.

Too old school I suppose.

oh?

He's going to offer all of us a 20% discount on purchases which by itself would be a great deal but he's gone above and beyond. He's allowing you to check out his items much like you would do at your local library. That's an offer even Bulldog can't top.

I still think it is rather presumptuous to join any forum and without so much as a how do you do, start advertising your business or trying to sell your wares.

In my day that would have meant a trip to the wood shed.

and this antenna is none of that???its a dipole with a coax choke ,surely its not worth 180.00 plus shipping .
not to me anyway .
maybe if it had a higher power rating i could see it .
Yeah, I wish they had built in more power handling, but I got mine when they were competitively priced at $129, and the performance pays for itself every time I use it.

How exactly does the antenna itself generate rf interference? ;)

voodoo :eek:

;)

I believe his post was 3 hours later in answer to M42Duster, probably because he saw it on the forum and decided to sign up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?