• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

product review....mirage 9900................

F

fnkycoldmedina

i recently got a too good to be true deal on a mirage 9900.

well too good to be true turned out to be just that .....apon getting the radio i set it aside until i had time to look at it later that night.when i got it out the box and hooked it up i noticed right away there were a couple l-e-ds out on channels 18-19 and as you went around the band some leds would come n go.it wasnt converted...no cb band.the voice control ,robot,echo sounded like crap i thought.the variable power didnt work right.as you turned down the dead key the swing went down too.....my pluto dont do that ..you can key a watt and still swing 30......the clarifier was to be 5kz each way and it wasnt...it worked like a recieve only clarifier.the beep was kinda shoddy too........i guess i got a junk radio ....i sent it back and told them to send me a mirage 88 instead....had one yrs ago and it was good.i,ll let you know how that one works out if they are able to get me one.i am getting these very cheap and can pass some info on to forum members but want to see a good radio come out of there first...lol.....keep watching.....

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated