• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Push Up Pole

8950 tubes if the price is right x4 Thank you...

And by the way good buy on the pole they are $35 @ ratshack for a 10 footer... Fry's just clearanced a 20 footer 2x10 push up for $49.95..
I know had to buy it so I can get my tower from my Moms house.. it has her TV antenna on it..... Imagine that a 50 foot crank up to hold a TV antenna :bdh:

I really havnt had a use for it the last 15 years untill now so she did .......

Does he have any 6LF6 tubes?

I took a quick look into his stash, and I think he does. I will be making a list of the types folks have asked about on several forums and see when he has time for me to come back at the same time my schedule permits.

I will see how many of each, get a price from him and then post it.

Additionally,

I purchased this PU pole for $55 and sold it for $60. I went back and bought a 40' pole from him for $65. Now to set it up in the yard without attaching it to the house.

I scored a new 40' Channel Master push up pole for 40 bucks. Yea me! (y)

Nice to have a source for stuff though, Homer. I got a whole bunch of D104's, Sam's books, couple of linears, etc. from an old friend of mine that was cleaning out his garage.

Missed out on some old tube type CB's from another buddy when his Dad passed away. He was a little out of sorts and in mourning, and during all that, his Mom sold it all on Craigslist! I think he had a Browning, too! :censored:

RT307

I am un Sure if rat shack still has push up poles..
But if you go in person..

And you ask if they have 18..20..&.30ft 2-3 sleeve push up masts
( they also likely still have 5 & 10 ft masts )

But after you find they have the size you are looking for..
Then ask, if it is within their current catalog..Because..
( even if they have the same product but with older inventory number..then the older inventory number is not on their current inventory or catalog )

Anything not within their current years inventory catalog (if you speak to the manager(s) are likely to let go for free or stupid cheep price..

I have 10 5 ft..6 10 ft... 3 or 4 18/19 ft... 3 30 ft push up masts & got them all for free because they were in the store for 2 or more years ( i went to 2 different rat shacks to collect them.. but who cares)

thanks 4 posting. ive been looking to get another push up pole. hopefully they can put this
in the sticky section as GOOD pushup poles are getting harder to find.checked 2 rat shacks
neither had any ,and one location hasnt had anything cb related for 5 years

I got mine from 2 locations..
I stopped looking long ago simply because i have more then i will ever need..

However in major metro areas
there are many rat shacks to find
you would be surprised in that...Most are clueless to what they actually have (at one of the rat shacks i had to take the emplyees in their own stock room to show them where the masts were kept.. lol )

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated