• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radioactive Wack Pack Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like the 3rd link in the link you posted..Not really a big secret..Beside the fact that if you're going to crook people,having a Facebook doesn't really make much sense because somebody is bound to find you..

And from reading many post about this Radioactive shyster, he is probably deserving of a good ass kicking..I've read a few post recently where that exact thing was mentioned they just needed an address..

I was just trying to do a public service.

Radioactive

I don't know maybe I am just a lucky one but I did buy from michael and I love my swpII and the receive is as he says bodacious I mean pickup better than any radio I've ever had and it gets out very well to!!! I have talk to my neighbor as the bird flys about 38 miles and him with a noise level around 5lbs no hype doesn't matter if you believe me or not.... I just find very hard to believe that I am the only guy that hasn't had any issues!!!! Prices are pretty high on certain things but for my 3300hp 18ft coax 636 mic I paid 4-500 for it can't remember actual price it is high but it screams but like I said most of all the rx is badass

Good for you. Glad you like your radio.

RR doesn't limit it's SWPs to only radios he sells....send yours in and he can make you as happy as Bigfoot350. It'll cost you $100+ but it'll sound just like a superwackpacked radio!
Good Luck!

RR doesn't limit it's SWPs to only radios he sells....send yours in and he can make you as happy as Bigfoot350. It'll cost you $100+ but it'll sound just like a superwackpacked radio!
Good Luck!

that's cruel.:D

i won't deal with anyone doing anything as technical sounding as a " super wack pack"

sounds like grade school kids are tuning radios..... most of there work looks like it as well. they would be better off of working in the super market since most need good butchers.:)

I won't waste everybody's time on stating Who's better than who, But as I stated before on another topic, My Tech will be Retiring soon, So when I need Radio Repair, I'll flip a Quarter: Heads; DTB Radio- ship out East
Tails; Chris Holland ( The Radio Shop ) Ship out West.

JMO !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.