• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger rci-69ffc4

Troubleshooter

Jun 13, 2016
Northeast
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this if not , mods please move to the correct section.. I have been searching the net and even on the ranger site for alignment procedures of the radio.. Ranger has 6900 on there page, not sure if this is the same for the 69ffc4.. I am trying to locate which pot to adjust for am variable power. Right now the radio seems to be set with power all the way down to just about 10 watts as seen on my LP-100a meter and with the power all the way up its around 50 watts.. I would like to adjust the variable power from 50 watts to 100 watts dead key with power all the way up to achieve the 4:1 ration.. I do not know which pot to adjust and I do not want to take a guess.. :) If anyone can assist or have a manual of the board with the pot adjustments I would greatly appreciate it... Thanks guys...

find the model number of the pcb board.
probably an EPTxxxxxx style number etched on the board
then you can search for service manual for redios with that board

I did that already Model is EPT990014B.. I usually can find anything on the net but I cannot seem to find this.. Thanks for the help..

Reactions: mb91w126

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated