• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2970N4 mint

Limeybastard

May 29, 2017
Shady Hills Massive, FL.
Just received my Ranger RCI 2970N4 back today from Radio Shop Supply ( authorized service center ) it has had an allignment done and works as it should, will include the paperwork I got from them also in the sale. I had originally bought this just under 3 months ago from Amazon, also inc receipt should you require it, paid originally $650 for the radio plus what RR charged me for allignment and tune. The radio was returned to me with two new holographic warranty seals, so you will know that mister limeybastard has not opened her up or messed with it!

Unit is scratch and dent free. $500 plus $34 fedex ground shipping. Cheers for looking. Quite welcome to pick it up if you are local ( Tampa bay area ) or pay via bank transfer via BofA. cheers.

Some would say RadioShop Supply was talking out of their asses when they mentioned that one needs an alignment when expanding the frequencies ;-) But either way.

Glad you finally sold it. Any export fresh out of the box will need to be checked over some after a conversion. Always buy a radio from a shop that does good tech work. Take care.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated