• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI-69FFC4

Snake_Eyes

Oct 16, 2005
Anyone think this radio is ever going to see the light of day???

From time to time, I've emailed Ranger, and gotten responses indicating that they would indeed be releasing a radio that put out 400 watts and had SSB, so... looking for any info. from the radio community as to their impressions.....

Snake Eyes

I GOT THIS RADIO FROM J0KERMAN CB AND HE SAID IT WOULD DO 100 WATT DEAD KEY SWING TO 500. Ok I went ahead and got it from him well it arived no paper work it dead keys 40 swings a little past 400 so I gave it a 3 star on his web site hi went nuts hes calling my house and complaing to my wife about the reveiw I gave the radio.Radio good but his sells pitch was false to me.ssb was off,Tell you the Magnum S3 350 IS BETTER AND IT DOES SWING TO 400.I have many rci.magnum,and others.I wont down this radio I like will take it to Nomads or sparkys cb to get ssb alined right and see if it really can be tuned to 500 watts.I just wish he leave my wife alone and take the reveiw like a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Take a post from 2008 and add yours to it with a rant because you are mad??? Also your second post on the web site... Not judgeing you but maby you should ask the place you bought the radio from to get it right and tune it the way you want to.:whistle:

Rant

Take a post from 2008 and add yours to it with a rant because you are mad??? Also your second post on the web site... Not judgeing you but maby you should ask the place you bought the radio from to get it right and tune it the way you want to.:whistle:

I did tell him and what he sent is what he did not do I did take it and got it fixed. YOU JUST CAN NOT TRUST SOME PEOPLE.:p

These larger hi powered radio's have created a whole new set of problems. Take a radio that RCI claims will do 300 watts, then Charlie Bob's Golden Screwdriver shop says they can get one to do 600 watts. People that have no clue buy the thing and then get mad when it does not work that way. Tune the thing right for 250-300 watts and be happy.

Is it to much to ask for someone to do something right the first time? after all, they got paid.

I'm usually leary sending some stuff back. If they screwed it up the first time whats to say their gonna fix it right the second time.

Plus, the guy needs to quit being a pussy and leave the dudes old lady alone.

Just saying...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated