• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RT Systems local frequency files repository

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Upload your RT Systems software programming files for your location/area to this thread. Just use the paperclip button to attach it to your post. Make sure you state what area/region the file is for. If you want to upload a specific radio model settings file, make sure you specify the radio it is for.

Raleigh Area Freqs

Mole,

I do not have a programer software for my vx-8r.

But I do have an excel file of the local freqs.

Is this what you're intending or is this almost as good?

I can cut-n-paste like a banche if I had the software though.

If you offer me a little guidence I'll be happy to do my share.

Marc Duncan

Last edited:
Sorry

Sorry for my previous post. I just read the other thread and now I understand that I must purchase the RT software, load my local freqs and then upload to this thread.

I will do so promptly and post to this thread.

Marc Duncan

Last edited:
Actually after using the RT Systems files for a while, I've realized that even an Excel file is really useful.

2 meter Southern California open repeaters files attached. Both CSV and RT Systems Yaesu VX-8 files attached.

Attachments

• 2 meter SoCal Open Repeaters.csv
    37.5 KB · Views: 545
  • SoCal 2m public.VX8
    319.9 KB · Views: 595
Northern California repeaters and scanning freqs

Here are some repeaters along with trains.CAP, ARES, Airports, Police, Fire, CALFIRE air to air (really cool to listen to the air tankers) etc

Attachments

• VX8R Data Files.VX8
    319.9 KB · Views: 634
Wildwest -

Is there any possibility of getting your frequencies in EXCEL (or WORD or ??) format? I'm traveling to CA (southern and northern) this summer and your frequencies would certainly be a great benefit.

If not, I understand.

Thanks,
Scott

PS. Thanks Moleculo for posting your file in a readable format.

Just use the RT Systems software and use it's Export to CSV function. Then post the resulting file

Thanks WILDWEST! The file looks perfect to me. I really appreciate you posting this. It should make for a fun trip to CA!

Regards,
Scott

What are you talking about pal, I wouldn't post anything but a clean file, you better be sure what you are talking about before you dis someone else's work. I did a lot of work because you asked for it.Don't ask me again

I'm not trying to be rude..

Line 558, channel 556, has "SD" in the field that should indicate "Tone"
The rest of the line is offset one field to the right because of the extra "SD"

Line 640, channel 638 has the same thing...

See the attached picture...

Unless "SD" is supposed to be there and means something and having the fields offset don't matter?

Attachments

• Borked.jpg
    Borked.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 517

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?