• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rumor has it...

ThirstyBoots440

Local Trash Talker
Oct 27, 2011
Richmond, VA
Barjan (Wilson, Astatic, etc) closed it's doors today and will no longer be manufacturing anything CB related. Unknown if this is true at the moment, it came to me through my distributor. Anyone else know anything about it? Imagine how it would affect our market if it's true....

I've got a call in to see if I can get more information. It would be hard to believe Wilson would just cease production but it has been reported that the whole company is shutting down which would include all divisions I imagine.

Hopefully someone has purchased Wilson (or the rights to their products). I know we saw the Stryker clone recently of the Wilson 1000.

I think this is actually good news as DAS did well at keeping up quality and service after picking up K40.

I dealt with them directly on a defective antenna a while back and they replaced it no problem.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.