• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

S9 CB Magazine Archive - new project

cbradiomagazine.com

2008 - 2014 / Pau Hana
Jan 3, 2007
This is a new project I started recently - S9 CB RADIO MAGAZINE INDEX

I have about 100 of these great old mags and thought it would be cool to share them. I had to do some connect the dots for copyrights but I've now started scanning them in.

Hope people enjoy them as much as I did back in the day :)

Scanning takes a while but I should be adding more each month as I find time.

ive herd of the s9 magazine but never saw them . i really look forward to seeing them a you go along , thanks for the work/effort to do it ;) .

now , to be the greedy self centered person that i truly am LOL , if youve got an issue with some info on the old washington , grant , 148 radios could you possibly bump to the front id really like to see it , or something on the 2000 , madison , 139/142/135 and such .

thanks again for the work and the very helpful site .

Thanks for the copies ! That is cool ! It is sure some good reading. Seeing all the CB callsigns brings back memories of the old days :)

KAVT-8977

Thanks for taking the time to do this! I'm looking forward to the ones from the 70's that I used to read over and over again.

Great project, I used to buy that magazine every chance I got... And it wasn't half bad even when it continued into the Pop Comm, though towards the end it got rather skimpy....

Thanks much for this contribution (y)

Got 1979 February scanned in - great review of the Browning Mark IV-A and lots of other fun stuff in the S9 Magazine Archives.

S9%20CB%20Magazine%201979%20February%20Page%2050%20(Custom).jpg

Reactions: Unit 194
Damn, if only all the women on the other side of the key were that hot!

Yes it IS Renee Russo: Press Release/ Probate Uncovered, Inc. Hires Hillary Jollimore as Director of Marketing - Real Estate/Property Management - Probate Uncovered, Inc. | PRZOOM
Probate Uncovered, Inc. Hires Hillary Jollimore as Director of Marketing
/PRZOOM - Newswire/ - In a move designed to improve their market segment and expand their reach, Probate Unlimited, Inc. has hired Hillary Jollimore to head their marketing department. Ms. Jollimore brings much experience in Internet and press marketing and PR.
Pinellas Park, FL, United States, 04/24/2008 – Probate Uncovered, Inc. has hired Hillary Jollimore as the Director of Marketing. Ms. Jollimore, a 2000 graduate of New Hampshire College, has a background in Marketing, Public Relations, Compliance, and Sales with companies such as Intuit, Inc. and HSBC Mortgage Services. Ms. Jollimore served in the United States Air Force as an Engineering Technician for 8 years prior to entering the business and government sector.

Ms Jollimore was brought on board to facilitate the needs of this growing company and to help develop strategies to aid not only the company, but its' growing client base as well. She brings to the table not only her marketing experience, but a vast knowledge of customer service techniques and event planning. Ms. Jollimore began her career as a junior copywriter at President Electronics in Irvine, CA. She was just sixteen at the time and it was probably no coincidence that her father, Ken Jollimore was the Marketing and Sales VP. Regardless of how she managed to snag that first position, after working with a very young Renee Russo at a photo shoot for the CB radio company, she decided that marketing and advertising were an avenue she would like to pursue.

That mag really brings back memories for me,I had a subscription for a couple of years.Enjoyed them alot ....even though I was an early teen.

Always had a write up on everything from radios and antennas to stories from various REACT groups

Great stuff and thanks for sharing this gem from the golden age of CB

Damn, if only all the women on the other side of the key were that hot!

I can clearly remember a few that were ,but on the other hand there was several that I wouldnt have touched with a stolen di........ umm well you get the idea :tongue:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.