• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sen. Cruz Questions Sierra Club President about false Climate Change

I've worked at several power plants now in California. Two of them, including the current one, has the "official monitoring" gear that tracks global warming. The temperature monitors are very close to the HRSG (big 1,000F steam generators) and it's always much warming inside the plant than outside the fences; sometimes up to 8F warmer by just crossing the fence and not accounting the lost heat from the HRSG. Oh, and it's by a jet engine that boils water with it's exhaust o_0.

This was also shown specifically by a documentary made by John Coleman (the founder of The Weather Channel and retired San Diego weatherman). He used a picture of one of the temp sensors in that documentary and can be viewed on Youtube. I can walk by it and hold a torch to it!

The science CAN be debated IMO based souly on their testing equipment being in very stupid environments. Do climates change? Sure, why not. Are we doing it? No way. Something about these dudes named Ted that I really like.

KK6MLG

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?