• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

so was out driving today...

VA3CCO i believe, did some internet recon :)

ummmm, ya if those seeds work out for you let me know. i'd be happy to expand the crop westward into ON

Were you between Tweedside and Grassie on Town Line Road?? I may be wrong but I still think it is VE3EJ. Here is a Google earth shot of his location. Does it look familiar? Sorry about the biog image,I forgot to resize it.

There are actually five towers in the image. Two of them just show the shadow.

ve3ej.jpg

Were you between Tweedside and Grassie on Town Line Road?? I may be wrong but I still think it is VE3EJ. Here is a Google earth shot of his location. Does it look familiar?

one and the same i believe? everything on the net shows VA3CCO (. com) as a contests club which VE3EJ (John) is a part of....so they're both right?? LOL
location is correct

VA3CCO is the Contest Club of Ontario and is based in Milton Ontario, north of Hamilton. VE3EJ is a member of that club and lives at the location pictured in my Google Earth image posted above.

What I always wonder when I see something like this, do the kids have shoes, socks and underwear? Can't help but think that all the money goes to playing radio. Of course if you're independently wealthy who cares right?

Most of the hams that have stations like that clear 250 to 500k every year. Most of them are either lawyers, bankers, doctors, or engineers at Boeing or Lockheed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.