• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

some of my equipment

mrtojo

Jan 27, 2010
just some of my radios not all......

Attachments

• IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    280.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    272.9 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    236.3 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 288

strange, not the first time some called he a hoarder,:LOL: i have been on the radio since the mid seventies, my dad and uncle had base and mobile set-ups then, so i did too. that is my new radio room upstairs in a hip roof barn on my property. what I use right now, believe it or not, is a DX-22B with a A99 antenna 35 ft high. Once I get my room set up, and I have a couple towers to put up with beams etc. throughout the years I have run many antenna systems and amplifiers, and I still have them all. All right most of them. This is the first time I have ever posted anything on the internet. Even though I am a junior member, I have been coming to this site for a long time. I like reading the base antenna threads, and love looking at the station pics. As I get more done in my room I will post more pics. I would probably get more involved if it didn't take me so damn long to type this This is a great website!!!

LQQKING GOOD MR:TOJO ! I only wish i had the room & more to set up my collection on display . You might consider putting a center brace on the front of your shelfs , i have seen the domino effect before where things went south in a hurry ! Thanks for the pictures , all the best,,,,,,,,,,, Bob " cordova lucky 13".

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.