• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

some of my equipment

strange, not the first time some called he a hoarder,:LOL: i have been on the radio since the mid seventies, my dad and uncle had base and mobile set-ups then, so i did too. that is my new radio room upstairs in a hip roof barn on my property. what I use right now, believe it or not, is a DX-22B with a A99 antenna 35 ft high. Once I get my room set up, and I have a couple towers to put up with beams etc. throughout the years I have run many antenna systems and amplifiers, and I still have them all. All right most of them. This is the first time I have ever posted anything on the internet. Even though I am a junior member, I have been coming to this site for a long time. I like reading the base antenna threads, and love looking at the station pics. As I get more done in my room I will post more pics. I would probably get more involved if it didn't take me so damn long to type this This is a great website!!!

nice collection and very tidy, welcome to the forum.

Nice collection.

I hope you have had it cataloged and valuated, so when you kick the bucket, your spouse won't get ripped off when it comes time to sell the lot and buy an island. ;)

When you have more than one of each radio that is more than collecting and I'm not jealous because I could sell or toss what I have in the trash and not think twice about it.

the ones that go in trash u can send my way ill pay the shipping :)

wow soo many radios. do they all work?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.