• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

some of my junk

Where do you live ? would like to get to know you ! Only person that I know of with more junk than ME. Only diference I see is I also have an airplane & a motorcycle with mine. YOU know what say The person with the most junk when he dies wins..... You have me worried. KB4GJD

Iʻll take the Grant Exports and the Palomar 500A. :LOL: Super collection there. Put me on your will buddy. :LOL: Aloha, One5.

15, Stay as far away as you can from this guys. He is not 2112 from Georgia that we all have talk to in the past. His name is William Wimberly and he screwed me and a bunch of others out of CB stuff and thousands of dollars. I got screwed out of my 12 pill Dave , a modded Grant XL and some rack gear. His handle is Showtime in Georgia. Half the stuff in that pic was probably stolen. Putting the warnings out there. Aloha 31

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated