1. Marconi is the winner of the December WDX CB Club DX Contest! Please Congratulate him here!

Start of my shack (garage)

Discussion in 'Station & Mobile Pics' started by Wiskey Delta-40, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Wiskey Delta-40

Wiskey Delta-40 W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

Here is a start of my setup....

My garage plays double duty a work shop and shack, NO radios in the house the XYL sez NO WAY (right now anyways hehe)

The Yaesu dummy load would not fit on the shelf with the rest of the gear that is why it is next to the Kenwood.. Still looking for a power supply for that FL-101 tough one to find. (cant wait to get that gear together all working)

The Galaxy Pluto and 88 are in both mobiles, The President Lincoln on shelf below the rest for now...

On the hunt for a rotor for new tower so I can get the Hy-Gain Tribander up and work some of those other bands. But for right now I use the Imax on 10 with not to much worries..
    For 2 meter I have a CUSHCRAFT 2M Ringo Ranger II that works ok I guess not to many repeaters I can hit due to location in this hole that I got burried in.......

Still waiting on that lottery ticket so I can get a house on a hill, Unless one of you generous members would like to donate to my cause :blushing:

Attached Files:

2. IMD262

IMD262 Well-Known Member

3. n0zna

n0zna W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

very nice,hope to hear you this week,73 de JW

4. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Supporting Member

Nicely done

5. Wiskey Delta-40

The inlay is not missing off my knob...

The push button for the wattage change is.. and that is a common problem with them that I have read.

Those are built like a tank from what I have read also and now are sought after...

6. IMD262

IMD262 Well-Known Member

My bad... from the pic it looks like the inlay on the inductance knob is missing.

7. Wiskey Delta-40

Nope actualy MY BAD... you are correct the Inductance knob and Coax knobs are both missing the inlay.. The original pic you posted was for the main knobs and that is what I was looking at

I guess I can quit the cranial rectal inversion so I could see something :headbang