• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

STAY AWAY FROM THE WEB SITE WALCOTT.COM SELLING HAM RADIO PRODUCTS!

Hi everyone!

I want to tell you a very bad experience i had these days with the online merchant WALCOTT.COM I had tried to place some orders with them,but every order i had placed with them have been cancelled. My shipping and billing address matched and my credit card was okay. i contacted customer service,but all the operators behaved in a very bad-mannered and dirrespectful way and you can't imagine the way how they mistreated me!
they said to me only that they couldn't ship to me and not the reason. Every time i called customer service they hung up the phone in my face!
hanging up a phone on a person is one of the most disrespectful things a person can do. especially if two people are just trying to get an understanding not screaming or anything negative. I was very frustrated and depressed because of this terrible experience! So i suggest to stay away from that merchant! Besides they invited me not to place other orders with them. everything i'm saying is true and God is withness! Please,tell me the procedure i should follow to rate a web site and blacklist bad web sites.
On the web site CB Radio Shop Review - CB Radios, CB Antennas, CB Links click on the link RADIO SHOP REVIEWS and you will see it is rated six stars! They even blocked my Ip address!

Thank you.
Giuliano

Greetings and welcome to the forum. What does cuccioloneus mean? Just curious...

Why would you buy a radio to be shipped to the U.S. when you live in Italy? Do you have someone in U.S. that would ship to you then?

You can get the radio you need shipped directly to you from yeticomnz.com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?