• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Striker Antennas from Oklahoma City

Why are you on this forum?

• Total voters
I now have 2 Nugatrons. Very happy to get this second one. Fixing to mount one on the top of my Ramcharger. Soon as we figure out the best place in relation to SWR. Kinda worried about trees. Going to have to cut some limbs today just to get in and out of the yard.

here ya go cotton .
CBRC • Login
he also has a modular antenna ive seen a few comments about . im guessing Kale isnt complimented even though imation is supposed to be flattering .

ill stick with cowtown antennas myself .

I have one of those Nugatrons here I havent tried it yet I have a few different antennas here I should try out.

I have heard of the FAmous Nugatron antennas .....I wish I could see a pic of ONE . Everyone who uses them has nothing but praise for them !

A favorite antenna of mine is the PowerStik quad wrap fiberglass ! They work really well for me ! Thanks , FREECELL !!

Here is a pic of my Nugatron when I had it on my Jeep

Attachments

• PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 66
  • Capture6-14-2007-8.37.03 AM4-19-2008-7.31.06 PM4-19-2008-11.59.21 PM5-1-2009-7.54.38 AM8-11-2009.jpg
    Capture6-14-2007-8.37.03 AM4-19-2008-7.31.06 PM4-19-2008-11.59.21 PM5-1-2009-7.54.38 AM8-11-2009.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 116

Talk about replaceable parts, you cant go wrong here. Looks like a 10K but w/the bolts.
Design is a little like the Exterminator type the bolts but a more solid construction.

Damn, good for traveling too, easy pack-unpack. Dang, Nice ant bro. Thanx for the pix.

Now how much you want for that? :LOL: Kidding. Aloha, James.

Interesting, it does look like a Nugatron, but it looks more like a prototype or something, one I had didn't have nuts and bolts hanging all over, this one looks more like a DIY project then the production quality antenna I had...

This antenna was picked up directly from the builder himself by a friend of mine in Purcell OKlahoma Carl Bullard KD5SDM where the Nugatron was built. The antenna was 7'2" tall.

skipper1

This antenna was picked up directly from the builder himself by a friend of mine in Purcell OKlahoma Carl Bullard KD5SDM where the Nugatron was built. The antenna was 7'2" tall.

skipper1

I picked mine up from LES, so it was probably a more polished production run....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.