• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker Customer Service

Thanks, but I'm done with Stryker. Downgraded to a Ranger product.

I've got (2) 955s down now :rolleyes: I will try to get one worked on under warranty as it still has the factory seal intact. My Stryker 497HPCs just keep going and going and going.

I'm trying to stay a loyal customer using them for all my new radio purchases but they're testing me lately.

I've got (2) 955s down now :rolleyes: I will try to get one worked on under warranty as it still has the factory seal intact. My Stryker 497HPCs just keep going and going and going.

I'm trying to stay a loyal customer using them for all my new radio purchases but they're testing me lately.

What issues did you have? Care to explain the problems and also customer services experience you encountered?

Most export radio companies only have a couple of employees or less :) They are trying to make sales on 100's of radios to the distributors so they don't go out of business, you are always going to take a backseat unless it's a company that actually has a customer service person like Cobra / Uniden / President. That being said Yeticom always does a good job for a small business.

Most export radio companies only have a couple of employees or less :) They are trying to make sales on 100's of radios to the distributors so they don't go out of business, you are always going to take a backseat unless it's a company that actually has a customer service person like Cobra / Uniden / President. That being said Yeticom always does a good job for a small business.

Walking a pretty thin line aren't they? Meaning priority to keep distributors happy primarily at the expense of those end users whom the distributors sell to
Seems like not much has changed in cb and radio days from when i used to use them in the mid 80s. Same sort of scenario then, find a seller that is a technician savvy with the right tools and buy your stuff from him or her, else when the shit hits the fan ( even DOA items ) your then ended up dealing with the manufacturer who puts you on the back burner priority wise.
Wouldn't it just be nice to buy directly from manufacturer with the price adjusted accordingly for item sold as and no warranty. Least this way we all know where we stand. Instead of seller referring customer to manufacturer . Round in circles.

I had a defective faceplate on my 447HPC2 and it took them 8 weeks to send replacement, but I did get it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.