• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

stryker radio with stryker n/c mic

hotrod

Feb 16, 2007
n.w pennsylvania
ive seen for a while they make a n/c mic. just wondering how good are they? seems alot are happy with
thier radios.i just thought be cool to have a matching mic aswell dont know why ,just a thought

ive seen for a while they make a n/c mic. just wondering how good are they? seems alot are happy with
thier radios.i just thought be cool to have a matching mic aswell dont know why ,just a thought

I have the Stryker 955 and have used a Astatic 636L, Stryker noise cancelling and Ranger SRA198. Out of those 3 mics I have gotten the best results with the Ranger 198 mic second would be the Stryker n/c mic and last the Astatic.

Reactions: hotrod
I found that the Cobra HG M75 works great with the Stryker 955 those radios are real touchy when it comes to Mic selection.

Thats funny, I just ordered one for my 955. I've tried a 636 and people say its too quiet. The stock Stryker 65 mic feels real ggod but had no audio either. I removed the resistor and now its louder, but tinny they say. Not enough bass. Anyway...just rambling..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?