• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Super Wack Pack II

I dont mean to dig up a 3 month old post but im glad i saw this post about Radio active radios.... i saw their site and being a radio noob i wasnt sure about them.

anyone who only has a phone number is questionable to me...

no address... no P.O. Box.... nothing....

I wont ever do any business with someone so affraid to publish their info.

From what Ive read... Sparky's is one shop I can trust....

Sparkys use to be a great shop to do business with I had purchased a cobra 25 ltd from there a a texas star 250 dx am from there and was very happy with both. Not sure whats going on at Sparkys now keep hearing a million different things.

I had a friend get suckered into that Whacked out pack deal. His radio only lasted a week before it went kablooey!!!! He was NOT happy at all!!!!

So what we have learned here is this: if you want to pay someone to wreck your perfectly good radio... Send it off for a SWP2 hack job or buy a hammer and do it yourself ;)

Reactions: 1 person
Radioactive used to be a good shop. Back when the 158edx first came out they set one up for me and boy was that radio LOUD but besides being loud it was clean even on a spectrum analyzer. Now....They are just looking to make a buck, I had a friend buy a 2995dx from them..while it works great and so forth...the finals went south..instead of sending it back I just replaced em and rebiased them and all was good...the mod they charge all this money for now is a variable resistor and diode lol....they used to do good work and get it right..now I wouldn't buy a radio from them.

Radioactive used to be a good shop. Back when the 158edx first came out they set one up for me and boy was that radio LOUD but besides being loud it was clean even on a spectrum analyzer. Now....They are just looking to make a buck, I had a friend buy a 2995dx from them..while it works great and so forth...the finals went south..instead of sending it back I just replaced em and rebiased them and all was good...the mod they charge all this money for now is a variable resistor and diode lol....they used to do good work and get it right..now I wouldn't buy a radio from them.

I agree I purchased a general lee from them and its still working great! cant say anything about them now or the work they do but the radios they did awile ago were decent.

crap splatter boxes always were always will especially with bozo's help. Mike and James suckered a lot of people. Just glad the word is really getting out.

Reactions: 1 person
But there are people who are ill informed and not as sharp as most everyone on here that will fall for their tricks...

I agree I purchased a general lee from them and its still working great! cant say anything about them now or the work they do but the radios they did awile ago were decent.

RR charges $80+ to superwackpack a radio plus the cost of the radio. Why waste $80 when you can get a few lap dances for that.

Reactions: jessejamesdallas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated