• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

texas ranger tre-936ffc 4 sale

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
hey guys .i took down my base station . no more base operation for me .just lost interest in it .that and nobody to talk to around here much anymore .i traded into this radio awhile back .i hooked it up after selling my 94hp but i just have no interest in base operation anymore .as much i i tried to stay in the game fact is i am just burnt out .

so anyway ..selling this texas ranger tre-936ffc.it was tuned by sparkys and has a npc mod on the regulator .swings very good numbers .about 40 peak .i have it set with a 6 watt key .at a watt watt key it would still swing upwards of 40 peak .just keep in mind all meters are different and this is what i seen on mine .

radio is like new ,does not have the chrome covers .has new black cases on it .
the talkback knob seems to have a scratchy spot near the middle (going by feel)but i never turned the knob up ,just ran it all the way down .just thought i would mention it .otherwise the radio is just like new .
it will come with power cord,bracket and some nobs for mounting .no mic...if you must have a mic i have a stock connex style mic i can throw with it for the asking .

asking price is 125.00 shipping included .this radio sells for around 150.00 plus shipping so this is a fair price with the ship included .

i will be selling a bencher filter to in a seperate post.

125.00 shipped

dsc01065i.jpg

Shot at 2011-03-18

dsc01064y.jpg

Shot at 2011-03-18

dsc01063k.jpg

Shot at 2011-03-18

i will consider a trade of an ipod (apple brand only)of equal value with some earbuds.battery must hold a charge .have a picture of it please and a model number

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.