• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The rebirth of American Eagle SSB CB’ers Club

EricExtreme

American Eagle 813
Feb 20, 2006
North Conway, NH
www.extremeradio.us
It is with great pleasure that I announce the rebirth of the American Eagle SSB CB’ers Club.

The club was originally started in 1982 by Dave (AE001) and his father Mickey (AE002), both who now reside in Wellington, Maine. The club has accumulated just about 930 members over the years.

In 2003 the club ceased daily operations until new management could be established, as the management in place at the time no longer desired to manage the club due to changing interests, and abandoned the club without finding new leadership to succeed them.

I am announcing that after 3 years of inactivity the club has new leadership and will resume operations.

After a freak happenstance meeting and resulting discussion, Dave (AE001) the founder of the club and I will be reopening the club and I will be assuming the day to day operations of the club. Dave has assigned me the call sign (AE003.)

American Eagle SSB CB’ers Club, founded by Dave (AE001) and Planetary SKIPshooters ( http://www.SKIPshooters.com ), founded by Eric (AE003 & Planetary SKIPshooter 717) will be run as sister clubs. That means if you join either of them you will be joining both of them (refers to new membership applicants).

I have designed a new website for the club which includes a message board for the members to communicate with each other. The new website may be found at http://www.AmericanEagleCB.com .

I invite all current members and prospective new members to visit the website.

73, and I hope to catch you all on the airwaves.

-------------------------------
Eric “Extreme” Goldberg – AE003
Director of Operations
American Eagle SSB CB’ers Club
AE@AmericanEagleCB.com
http://www.AmericanEagleCB.com

Oh yea, I remember seeing that club before any of these new places existed...and I remember when they ceased operations.

Wish them luck in their activities.

NOT YET 197 !! NOT YET !! I STILL HAVE MY DOG TIED TO THE BUMPER OF MY MOTOR HOME AND MY MAKE SHIFT ANTRON TIED TO A 12 FOOT 2 BY 4 !! IT AINT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS !! STILL GOT MY NEIGHBORS USING 500 BIG ONES TO TALK TO ONE ANOTHER 100 YARDS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER !! IT AIN'T OVER YET 197 !! (-: ......WHAT REALLY COMES TO MIND HERE ? THE TRUTH CAN HURT IF IT
REALLY MEANT THAT MUCH.
im001530gf0.jpg

sixbrix said:
Lol...looks like that motorhome that hangs out in NW Florida advertising CB butcher work.

It's just not right huh ? Shameful Shameful Shameful , maybe they ought to be hung by there balls maybe ? Hmmmm .......but then again .....really much ado about nothing.........only ones that really give a ratts a$$ are the ones that tend to lose the work because of there dirty deeds done dirt cheap ? Those bastardo's !!!!

102 incher going down the road is cause for problems , the dude lives in the motor home and moves around town quite often , he has had his share of tearing things up when using one of those ,keeping in mind that from ground to top of the coach is over 10 ft high as it is , The A-99 is only while he is in a stable place and not going anywhere for a period of time. If you notice on the back of the motor home you can see a Wilson 1000 trucker that works very well for him otherwise.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated