• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Worldwidedx.com Amateur Radio Club April Fool's Day Contest has Started!

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
It's 310100Z MAR 2012 (6pm Pacific) and the 6 / 10 meter contest has been active for an hour. I can hear that 10 meters is open so let's make some club contacts!

It's open to the southwest from CA...I just got Hawaii & Australia. Looks like it's not working from the east coast.

I see some PSK31 activity on 10 and some of the beacons are starting to work from the west coast to east.

I'll try on phone on .455 for a bit to see if it's working...

I have a few things to do this morning and then I will be in on Phone.....I will jump around on the frequency's looking for contacts.
Listen for KE6LYU
Will also work mobile some today.
Good Luck to everyone, and I look forward to putting a Voice with a Call today.

Jeff

1650 UTC open to Hi from FL 28.458 in QSO @100 watts

gee,...band went EAST now,.......... 1702, now working S.Africa from FL

Last edited:
Winning.... How long do I have to keep this up? lol 28.455

Question, does the same call sign (already logged on 10M) count as a second contact if made on 6M, is it one call sign per contact ?

Winning.... How long do I have to keep this up? lol 28.455

Question, does the same call sign (already logged on 10M) count as a second contact if made on 6M, is it one call sign per contact ?

LOL, no 1 point per member contacted regardless of mode/band.

That's gives me an idea for the next contest, though...

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.