• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden Washington Service Manual

mike269

Jan 5, 2015
Does anyone has a service manual in pdf format for a Uniden Washington.....I have looked for quite some time and can not find one.

Reactions: Red 5

Check "CBTRICKS" and see if what they have will meet your needs.
CBTRICKS is a great site with a lot of resource material...I use it quite regularly but the site does not have a copy of a service manual for the Uniden Washington (MB8719). I have spent a great deal of time scouring the internet looking for one and have come to the conclusion that there isn't one there. I am hoping that someone has one in their possession and has or will scan it for upload. Thanks for your help.

I'll jump on the bandwagon if you do happen to find one, I would like a copy too (MB8719).
I have part of the manual...not very good quality....but still helpful

Attachments

• Washington 1001002 Service-Manual part.pdf
    771.6 KB · Views: 353
CBTRICKS is a great site with a lot of resource material...I use it quite regularly but the site does not have a copy of a service manual for the Uniden Washington (MB8719). I have spent a great deal of time scouring the internet looking for one and have come to the conclusion that there isn't one there. I am hoping that someone has one in their possession and has or will scan it for upload. Thanks for your help.

It has been my experience, trying to find service manuals for about any uniden radio is tough. I've also looked for a manual for my washington, and my grant xl, also a couple others with no luck. I can usually find the info I need searching the net, but no actual sevice manual. Makes ya wonder if they even exist lol.
Good luck with your search Mike

Reactions: mike269
The Uniden Washington, The Cobra 142GTL, and the Realistic TRC490 are essentially the same radio and all use the Uniden PC-385 main board. The TRC 490 service manual is in Sam's #292. The Washington service manual shown a few posts up is just a copy of the material in Sams #222. I'll post a copy of the TRC490 manual in a few days, but it will take a while to scan it as it's 33 pages long plus the schematics.

Last edited:
The Uniden Washington, The Cobra 142GTL, and the Realistic TRC490 are essentially the same radio and all use the Uniden PC-385 main board. The TRC 490 service manual is in Sam's #292. The Washington service manual shown a few posts up is just a copy of the material in Sams #219. I'll post a copy of the TRC490 manual in a few days, but it will take a while to scan it as it's 33 pages long plus the schematics.

That will be awesome

The Uniden Washington, The Cobra 142GTL, and the Realistic TRC490 are essentially the same radio and all use the Uniden PC-385 main board. The TRC 490 service manual is in Sam's #292. The Washington service manual shown a few posts up is just a copy of the material in Sams #222. I'll post a copy of the TRC490 manual in a few days, but it will take a while to scan it as it's 33 pages long plus the schematics.

I sure would like a copy, I'v looked on tricks/and other threads and cannot find a diagram of the VR6 adjustment. I'm not real savy with these things after all these years, but lowering dead key to less than what the mfg. set is new to me. We used too with the tube type heat just connect and let it swing, but I can follow directions pretty good. Thank's,

Hi 399,
Have you had a chance to copy the trc490 manual ?
Cheers
Mike

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.