• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WDX Roster

Is 1203 available?

If so I'll take it, (StrangeBrew, NJ).

PS: Microsoft has a free viewer for excel files available, just do a search for "xls viewer" in the download center section of their site and it should come up.

Is 1203 available?

If so I'll take it, (StrangeBrew, NJ).

PS: Microsoft has a free viewer for excel files available, just do a search for "xls viewer" in the download center section of their site and it should come up.
I'll get you on tomorrow. I was updating the spreadsheet when you posted.

Dumb question, where the heck can I find the most current list? I can see the original list at the very beginning of this thread, but is that the uodated one? Sorry for the stupid question, just can't find it, need some help

Dumb question, where the heck can I find the most current list? I can see the original list at the very beginning of this thread, but is that the uodated one? Sorry for the stupid question, just can't find it, need some help
Yes,
I have been updating it as I get a few requests.

Got it!! Thanks much fellows! Man what a day. Busy butt. Present buying, dead here now. Will be up early Trying! Good luck to all and have a great time

Reactions: binrat

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?