• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is meant by "I just got down"?

One Key, One Kill, and I Just Got Down

I Need a 18-Wheeler to haul this Great Big ole Johnson, Armed and Dangerous Getting On Down

Or when on Vacation

They Call Me World-Wide on The Black Sand Beaches,
Down Town Grass Skirt City
and I Just Got Down.

Slang for
"Off The Key", or "Over"
With a little Hip-Hop...

Roger? :)
Jeff

CW , Just remember , You have to be able to get up before you can get down. 159 bumpin in the backwoods.

CDX159 said:
CW , Just remember , You have to be able to get up before you can get down. 159 bumpin in the backwoods.

:D :D How 'bout 'gettin' ' down from 30,000 feet in a KC-10 tanker? Is that "down" enough? :D 8) Them practice (or real)
emergency descents at 4000 feet a minute are FUN!! :shock: :D :p

CWM

(btw, my hair turned gray, but not LOOSE! :p Ain't it sad to see the guys with the horrible comb-overs that scream "I AM SLICK BALD UNDERNEATH!!!!!" :p Or slick as a ball bearing on top and wearing a pony tail!! :p

kids%20are%20silly.jpg

Just remember , You have to be able to get up before you can get down. 159 bumpin in the backwoods.

159, I got it all Man.
Hey, 159, you know I got it all man, Because I got right-back-up after you got down!
HeHeHeHe.
Mr WorldWide 159, Your friend, Mr WorldWide ThreeHundred and ThirtyNine, Some-Times Called Shockwav around Shakie ground.....
And I Just-Got-Down.

:D

Seems to me that (Talk to you latter) or ( Good day ) or even I'm clear makes much more sense than trying to be a Puff Daddy wantabe. I just got down is just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

123michigan said:
cwm i would rather preferabbly hear ya say this is cw morse and i just got down instead of hearing cqdx cqdx this is n**** and i'm qrt and standing by.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not to be a smartaleck, but you just said,
I'm QRT and standing by. It means you are signing OFF and standing by at the same time!!!!!!!!!! :D :shock: :p :p :D
(I'm LMAO as I write this!!!)

CWM

Hee Hee I have to agree with both of the last two posts.CW is correct.One of the WORST mistakes when using Q codes is "QRT and standing by". :roll: Also Yamaha was right, the hip hop,Puff Daddy wannbe language from the "hood" is sillier than any use of Q codes.Oh well to each his own. ;) You take the high road and I'll take the low road......... :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.