• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

what is the diff in these uniden grants?

S

soxxs22

what is the diiference in the Uniden Grants listed below :?: What years were each of them manufactured and where :?:

1) Uniden Grant (or ive seen as President Grant)
2) Uniden Grant XL (which i own one)
3) Uniden Grant LT

Im sure this is a question many might be interested to see, those that dont follow the CB world so closely.

THANK YOU

unless there was a later model of the President Grant ? it was not like the Grant XLs or LT's .....My Pres Grant was nothing like them .....it was a very heavy tank of a radio !! and carried the 858PLL ,I'd guess to say it was made around 1979 or so and also had a relay in the radio .....if there was another Pres Grant after that one ? I must have missed it ? I know my first Grant XL I got in 1990 it was a totally different board design and I also had a 1989 Cobra 148 GTL that was a clone to my XL .....both were made in the Phillipines. The LTs were pretty much the same as the XLs ......it was Unidens last model ...late 90s to early 2000s .....and then they were discontinued there after. )-: My opinion is that they were more then likely the best AM/SSB CB that Uniden ever made....they were great receiving radios.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.