• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouxun KG-UVD1P Software Mod

KG-UV3D unlock software

Everyone talks about the unlocking software for the KG-UV3D radio but there are no links to it. I have spent hours searching for it to unlock mine after finding out they are not what they advertise. WHERE ARE THE LINKS? Can someone post one please? I also was told to GOOGLE it but it is not there.

Thanks
ben

Bumping this up :eek:)

I've attached an updated version of the 1KG-xxx-unlock.exe file. It does the same thing as the one previously posted by Moleculo but this one has been translated to English:

73, aa9az

softmod.jpg

Just bumping this up to help others

Hi,
I don't get to transmit (Wouxun KG-UVD1P)
245-250 (RX / TX )
216-280 (RX / TX )
225-226 (RX / TX )

Does anybody know it what have to do haul of configuring with the Software?

Thank you very much,

I downloaded both versions of the unlock software and renamed the file extension but I still can't get Window's to recognize the file.

Any idea's as to what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks

Dave N8DHW

Hi, i'm nw on this forum, and i've got also KG-UVD1P, both unlock software's don't work for me, those softwares says Fail to connect. Any ideas, i have serial port model of cable just bought it. And just one com-port on my desktop pc. I'm trying to extend 400-450 UHF.

Wouxun own software works, but not unlock software :(

And i think the radio is this version 144-146&430-440 MHz (RX/TX)

Last edited:
It's just not connecting to the correct serial port. Take a look at the first post in this thread and it describes a procedure that may work to get the unlock to choose the correct port.

Ok, problem solved, my qso room's pc com port suddenly dead, i just try it @ my laptop and it works, so sorry bothering.

Opening the Mod File

Would someone be kind enough to post how they opened the EX_ file in the WOUXUN mod? I can probably get it to work on the radio but can't open the file without buying some stupid software program called File Cure, a rip-off if there ever was a rip-off. Thanks Ron

Did anyone ever provide an answer? I have the same problem. Can't open the EX_ software to unlock the radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.