• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow, this is a special radio

Lol, I sent him one tooo with the link to this thread. Sorry but he can be as pissed as he wants to be some BS like that deserves to be called out. Now if he was asking say 400 or 450 even it's still too much but at least he is with in reason on that price with free shipping.

The radio is used too! The only ones who would buy this at $1300 plus $50 shipping would be trust fund people who have no idea how much money is worth.

That, or Joe Walsh. In 2005 an MS-7 (Drake) external speaker was worth $306 to him. Two days later I picked one up at Dayton - which for all intents and purposes was new in box - for $50. Even on Ebay, most don't fetch much more than $100.

Go figure.

Dont bother contacting the moron selling that 2000 to dispute his price because he will cuss you up one side and down the other even to the point of insulting your manhood as well as your mom!!!! Hes a total jerk and he THINKS in his tiny little mind that the 2000 is worth every penny!!!!! ^can not stand it^

I sent the vendor a message asking him how he came to value the radio at that price...... I'm not expecting a reply, well not a civil response.:D

LOL ill bet not!!! he called me every name in the book and warned me to NEVER bother him again!!!! Ones ego is reflected in his prices on EBay...

Whoo.............. Big whoop. He called me a "cheapskate mother f**er" when i sent him a message LOL! He said he was getting really tired of the cheapasses bothering him to drop his price and said if people dont stop hes gonna raise the price to over $2000.00!!!!:tongue:

Whoo.............. Big whoop. He called me a "cheapskate mother f**er" when i sent him a message LOL! He said he was getting really tired of the cheapasses bothering him to drop his price and said if people dont stop hes gonna raise the price to over $2000.00!!!!:tongue:

Haha another eBay tool. I bet he is on mauldroppers.gay

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.