• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Mobile Amp

TX-800 also known as the L.A.900 ,

this thing is a BEAST, has good ssb bias, sounds great on ssb. needs some major AMPS to run at full power, I was seeing 600w+ pep on my daiwa cn-801 and it was shutting down my astron 70 power supply,, from what I have read they need a full 80-100 amps to run full power

the inside looks as clean as the day it was built, out side looks a little dirty

Attachments

• DSC00067 small.jpg
    DSC00067 small.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00068 small.jpg
    DSC00068 small.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00069 small.jpg
    DSC00069 small.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 26
$250 shipped,, also it is a low drive box and the only think I could find wrong was the on/off l.e.d. was inop , every thing else works as it should

figured you seen it,, sorry my bad,, I was also not thinking after you posted the wanted dx500,, those are a high drive right,, this one was a very low drive box.

I also seen that you replied to the tx 667v that was for sale, so I just figured you had something going on that box..

again im very sorry,, I should have pm'd you and verified that you saw my posts,,

I also seen that you replied to the tx 667v that was for sale, so I just figured you had something going on that box..

again im very sorry,, I should have pm'd you and verified that you saw my posts,,
probably would have bought it today as I have another low output radio it would have worked great with on the base. Oh well

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.