• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB Realistic TRC 449

70cst

Dec 4, 2009
I am looking for a very nice TRC 449.

Anyone have one?

Price?

Condition?

Thanks

70cst-
I have a bone stock 449 in the original box that I would be willing to sell. BUT ... let me warn you that the shipping $$$ from Colombia SA to the US will be a killer. PM me if you're interested.

70cst-
I have a bone stock 449 in the original box that I would be willing to sell. BUT ... let me warn you that the shipping $$$ from Colombia SA to the US will be a killer. PM me if you're interested.

Give me an idea of you selling price and shipping cost. Do you take PayPal? Thanks

And of course I still have my TRC-449 with the REALISTIC Hand Held Power Microphone for the same price as I told you on that other site! {:>)

And of course I still have my TRC-449 with the REALISTIC Hand Held Power Microphone for the same price as I told you on that other site! {:>)
Thanks
I get confused at times. I will blame it on old age. Need to get a water heater paid for before I can buy any other toys. I didn't realize how much a gas heater would cost me. Plus my main laptop lost its hard drive. I'm on a roll.

Reactions: SIX-SHOOTER
You need to STOP having all of the FUN by yourself.There is enough to go around if you will just spread it around. {:>) :eek:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.