1. Marconi is the winner of the December WDX CB Club DX Contest! Please Congratulate him here!

WWW.MRCOILY.COM

Discussion in 'CB Antennas' started by mrcoily, May 21, 2005.

1. mrcoily

mrcoily Active Member

My web page is down or has been attacked and is being redirected to for whatever reason?
    Anyway i can be directly Contacted with this number
    1-503-930-6007,,,Ask for DAN always here!Thanks and here is the link to by pass the redirected link ,I would like to thank who ever felt it was neccesary to do this to my domain and i am in e-mail with ATT.NET over this and,When it is all done Leagal action will be Taken!And it will be taken care of. This is the crap you have to deal with if you try to do well.Here are the by pass links.www.mrcoily.com

2. freecell

freecell BANNED

this link is a lot more interesting........
    http://www.mrcoily.com/

3. mrcoily

mrcoily Active Member

Yes it is since Paypal does all the prossessing,i never see a number.I only send orders out,ifind it very interesting also 73sss DAN
    here is a few direct links to a coule of my web pages.
    This is my old link i will update it shortlywww.mrcoily.com
    and this is the new serverwww.mrcoily.com
    Actually the main,www.mrcoily.com is working on my internet explorer but not thru the AOL browser? kind a weird 73sss

4. mrcoily

mrcoily Active Member

ALL Better!

Getter done! Att.Net security team has fixed it,and are in the prossess of doing a Ip and e-mail backtrace to see who did the dirty deed,Ill keep you informed of any other info as it becomes avaliable..thanks ..Dan
    www.mrcoily.com