• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FT-857D

Quiksilver

Oct 23, 2006
Washington State, USA
For Sale!
Yaesu FT-857D very-very lightly used, less than 3 months old, but in perfect condition physically & electronically. Complete with MH-31 mic, mounting bracket, separation kit, original box, manual & documentation. less than 1 hour talk time. At this price, I’ll throw in a MH-59 remote mic as well.
The Yaesu FT-857D is the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, but provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work. Wide frequency coverage, outstanding receiver performance, and the convenience of optional remote-head operation make the FT-857D the expert's choice for high-performance mobile operation! The new FT-857D version includes coverage of the U.S. 60-meter (5 MHz) band, plus the previously-optional DSP circuitry, at no additional cost!

$765

DSC_0012%20%28Small%29%282%29.JPG

Contact Sean @ 360-977-8474 call/text or PM

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated