• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YAGI ANTENNAS FOR 11 METERS

Godfather

Jan 17, 2009
I am confused! Doesn't take much. But i want to buy a 3-4 element yagi antenna for 11 meters. I find yagi antennas on the internet, but they are all not for 11 meters.
I see Macos, Joe Gunns etc, but no Yagi's.
Can someone tell me where to buy a 11 meter yagi antenna.
I see some Sirio's 3-4 element beams and I am using a Sirio 2016 now as my omni. Are the Sirio's and Maco evenly matched??????
Thanks.

Henry

perhaps the people that sell 11 meter antennas don't want to use a plain word like "yagi",............ they want to use "super" "smokin" "killer" ect.

oh, i forgot,,,,, MAUL DROPPER;)

YAGI

Get a Sirio yagi 3 or 4 element beam, friend has one 1 to 1 swr, already tuned for you. He has one flat works dx all the time when band opens, out runs the other neighbor who uses a MACO, who can't even hear some of the stuff he works when the band opens.

DOCTOR/795

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated