• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You guys with all the pills- what battery do you use?

When I was running my 16 pill in my Suburban I just used the regular car batterys from Walmart...if the things died after a couple of years I would just take them back to Walmart and get free replacements since they have a 5 year warranty...

Im not sure how old my group 31 batteries in the back are, maybe 4 or 5 years old. The first set were used that I got for free. I got a few years of use out of those.

I wouldn't blame the cb stuff for the battery failures. I had one of the walmart batteries in a Ford truck with no added accessories. Every 2 to 3 years it was time for a new one. One finally made it past the warranty and I bought another brand.

Im not sure how old my group 31 batteries in the back are, maybe 4 or 5 years old. The first set were used that I got for free. I got a few years of use out of those.

I wouldn't blame the cb stuff for the battery failures. I had one of the walmart batteries in a Ford truck with no added accessories. Every 2 to 3 years it was time for a new one. One finally made it past the warranty and I bought another brand.
Not sure who makes Walmart batterys now. They use to only have a 3 year warranty, but the news ones now have a 5 year warranty...

Johnson Controls make the batteries for Walmart. Here is an excerpt from the page I looked up.
Johnson Controls is the company behind EverStart batteries, which are available at Walmart as of June 2015. This manufacturing company also produces DieHard, Interstate and Duralast batteries.
Hope this helps. Have a good one.

Reactions: 543_Dallas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated