• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

your favorite CB myth , lies and legends .

ill forgive you buttfuzz , but only because i like butts and fuzz . BUT NOT TOGETHER !!! ;)

LOL @ fatty :)

Then there's the nimrod who claims to have interrupted a cell phone conversation with a 1x4 davemade.

Then there's the nimrod who claims to have interrupted a cell phone conversation with a 1x4 davemade.

Oh yeah, right.

When someone can tell me what radio will let me talk to these morons on the highway on their phones, I will buy it!

'Breaker, breaker Shit for Brains. HANG UP YOU PHONE AND DRIVE"!!!!!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Please pardon the French, but cellphones really piss me off.

Ahh I just remembered that lovely video on youtube of the jet talking to some guy on cb frequencies.

I saw it mentioned earlier on another Forum that a guy in Australia could talk to his girlfriend in Japan as long as they both had their antennas in the sea.(y)

the 5/8wave groundplane is the highest gain best performing verticle antenna available,

the sigma4 is a j-pole,

clean in = clean out,

class C sounds good on ssb,

deeelay switches,

I had a guy tell me that if you key up with a lot of power you can change somthing in the atmosphier and draw in the skip. He said it takes a couple thousand watts but it works. And the sad part is he realy and truly belives it.

DAMN !!!!! thats a good one . so a few thousand watt on 27 MHz. will cause sunspots 93 million miles away on the sufrace of our solar systems sun ????
whodathunkit !!!!!

heres a new one i herd yesterday .....

"Echo = Dolby Surround

No Echo = Monotone "

i think the guy may have just made a honest mistake with his terminology though .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.