1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Grim Reaper
Last Activity:
Apr 15, 2015 at 6:24 AM
Joined:
Sep 9, 2011
Messages:
48
Likes Received:
4
Trophy Points:
18
Albums:
2
Photos:
8
Birthday:
Jan 20, 1958 (Age: 61)
Location:
Guthrie,Okla
Occupation:
Disabled Veteran(Army)

Share This Page

Grim Reaper

Member, 61, from Guthrie,Okla

Grim Reaper was last seen:
Apr 15, 2015
    1. There are no messages on Grim Reaper's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Birthday:
    Jan 20, 1958 (Age: 61)
    Location:
    Guthrie,Okla
    Occupation:
    Disabled Veteran(Army)
    How did you find WorldWide Radio Forum?:
    search about sx175 mod
    Ol' School Cowboy,Old old school CBer.Old old school pyscho.(lol)

    Radios helping other learn free,not charged bucks.thats why I joined on here,lots of sharing of info

    Signature

    98% of all fords are still on the road,the other 2% made it home!![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loading...
  • About Us

    The WorldwideDX Radio Forum was originally established in 2001. We pride ourselves on welcoming Radio Hobby enthusiasts of all types, while offering unbiased, informative, and friendly discussion among the members. We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Radio Hobbyist's site.
  • Like us on Facebook

  • Premium VIP Member

    The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

    Donate to us!