Separate names with a comma.
On that particular camp about 120 diesel gensets. Only one DD.
Just sheer number wise probably 70% Perkins and the other 30% made up...
i bet several were there too
i bet its got a hydraulic clutch. Deceased friend had a black dodge cabover 73 with 238 10 speed. He lengthened it out to 325 inch wb
the rarest truck we got here at the shop is a 1973 cabover dodge with an old screamin Detroit but it’s cut up now just sits in the back...
A friend owns a Signature 600 in a ‘99 379. 2.25-million. 800k on second engine. He described the cold starts sounding this way...
Had a DD generator years ago in a far off land that we started with a cargo strap and a HMMWV.
You got that right,kicked myself every now n then after i sold it
Those super liners are hard to find
ohh my best 1 my 90 mack superliner E9-500hp V8 marine pump n injectors 18 speed newway airride mack 3:36 rears.wish id kept that 1.guy...
I like all motors but my favorite is an ole 400 Cummins or a b model cat.
Im just gonna buy a few different size belts and hope one of them fits without slip.
Is it 4wd?extended cab? Shortbed? Is it rusted out yet?what this got to do with a simple dome lite bulb part number 1156? Definatly...
im not a d.d. Fan oil dripping is a troits tradition. But to each is own.
This big yeller engine $imply purrs at 80000#
I like them Detroit’s
I've seen powerpoles attached to PCB's. The terminals come out and bend 90 degrees to solder to the board. Might be able to fab them.