• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

11 meter is very quiet?

Crawdad

Down in the mud invasive species
Nov 11, 2016
What we do to get twelve (12) tons of Twinkies delivered (not a joke). Winds and ice yesterday. Accidents lining the road south. Stop early, start early and then . . . .

Detested every load that took me into DFW, a giant cluster@#%&. Almost as bad as the Windy Toilet (Chicago).
Be safe.

Reactions: Rwb and Slowmover

Slowmover

BANNED
Feb 17, 2015
Where the West Begins.
Detested every load that took me into DFW, a giant cluster@#%&. Almost as bad as the Windy Toilet (Chicago).
Be safe.

Nearly lifelong resident so not that Bigga Deal. I know the hidey-holes and work-arounds and the not-really-legal-detours.

I don’t know them for Shitcago. Chicongo. Makes a big difference when one knows alternatives.

Either way, gotta get paid correctly. I’ll leave out Friday to Houston and probably run in & out D/FW till late on 23rd.

US-287 is on the western edge of the MetroHex. Rocky Mountains here I come. Trout streams and stunning vistas.

That this road leaves Texas behind (Ft Worth being where The West begins),

It’ll cross your mind to leave, some days.

Last edited:

Slowmover

BANNED
Feb 17, 2015
Where the West Begins.
Got home last night but stayed in truck (house frozen cold feeling). Had guys on AM-19 TX from known locations this morning. Checked the distances using RM dezl 760 GPS navigation unit.

& 7.8 air-miles from their big truck mobile to this U980 big truck across NW FTW. Loud & clear.

Several were large car, another was with a G98VHP from a Cascadia. All stationary at time.

One “knows” these distances (and greater) are in play while underway, so it was fun to see confirmation made at leisure.

Reactions: S&W357 and Rwb

Slowmover

BANNED
Feb 17, 2015
Where the West Begins.
Its unfortunate that we got 5 inches of snow in Western PA. The unusual phenomenon it creates is that all those CB radio knobs that have been collecting dust amazingly get turned to the ON position. People start talking again- weather reports, road closures, traffic updates, accidents to avoid. People acting neighborly.

There’s other kinds of “weather”. That many will regret not having local comms with neighbors.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
  • @ kb9ghn:
    My first thought was the i.r.s. may be interested in a long term money making scam without proper taxes being paid..probably more than electronics involved.
  • @ Toll_Free:
    My first thought was why hasn't someone paid him a visit. I mean, his address is posted above.
  • @ beakster1715:
    Good news! I opened an appeal case after eBay sided with superhawkwss6. I also opened an IC3 case & sent that information to eBay. Within an hour they responded, reversed their decision and returned all of my money. Unfortunately, superhawkwss6 stole my CB radio and eBay will likely not suspend or close his account, but rather allow him to continue his criminal activity. I think I'll still file a report with our sheriff's dept (the sheriff is a friend of mine) though I know this type of crime isn't worth their time. This guy needs to be stopped and I'm certainly going to do my best to make that happen.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good Evening!