• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

11 meter is very quiet?

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Australia was coming to MO but mud duck me had no luck with a couple of calls on the 955.
I was taking down Starlink internet gear to ship back meanwhile.
yep neighbor heard em too,many was making a steady SCREAM

Reactions: Keto

Shadetree Mechanic

808 On The North Side of Dover
Oct 23, 2017
The First State (Delaware)
I put another pin on the map with a good contact to South Africa on Sunday. Then later on the conditions rolled around to Australia, we are getting into some great conditions for sure.

Yesterday I was monitoring 38 on the drive to take my daughter to work. The channel was clear, then we heard a few words out of the blue. My daughter and I looked at each other. I said "Well, its not Spanish or French." Then we heard it again. She said "Japanese?". She would know better that I would, with the whole K-Pop fad going on, she has taught herself Korean. I would like to think that we heard some sporadic skip from Asia, but who knows?

Last edited:

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
Well skip is definitely booming on .185... All day, been hearing a certain someone running his pie hole about how we all have the 955v2 all wrong.... Naming all techs by name... it's crazy how a guy could have time to supposedly work on radios when he spends hours littering the air waves. So much for hearing something good through all the skip

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
  • @ kb9ghn:
    My first thought was the i.r.s. may be interested in a long term money making scam without proper taxes being paid..probably more than electronics involved.
  • @ Toll_Free:
    My first thought was why hasn't someone paid him a visit. I mean, his address is posted above.
  • @ beakster1715:
    Good news! I opened an appeal case after eBay sided with superhawkwss6. I also opened an IC3 case & sent that information to eBay. Within an hour they responded, reversed their decision and returned all of my money. Unfortunately, superhawkwss6 stole my CB radio and eBay will likely not suspend or close his account, but rather allow him to continue his criminal activity. I think I'll still file a report with our sheriff's dept (the sheriff is a friend of mine) though I know this type of crime isn't worth their time. This guy needs to be stopped and I'm certainly going to do my best to make that happen.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good Evening!