• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2950 ranger unlock

bettyeboop

Sep 12, 2007
deep south
which jumper unlocks 11 meters or all available channels. thanks..just picked one up and anxious to give it a test drive. I have never been around one of these.
thanks davis

thanks for helping me. I got this radio at a hamfest and the guy said he put the jumper back to take away 11 meters. it is not a dx but it looks new. there are three sets of jumpers on the back of the front panel but none are labled jp. there is one on the left , one on the right, and one in the middle....the left and right are three pins with a jumper.the middle one has two sets of two four pins with a jumper.......there is no reset button that i can see either. I also noticed the mike is not keying up for some reason. I hope it is because the radio needs reseting .......

whew .....is there any hope......I know I am growing up.....I am going to bed and not worry about it...lol....tomorrow will bring another day.....thanks again....davis

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.