1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

38LSB Air Raid

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by TheRealPorkchop, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

i hear that pos also

2. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

Should be possible to find out where this is coming from by using websdr sites to triangulate?

Rwb likes this.
  3. KILOWATT ECHO EIGHT

Rwb likes this.
  4. KILOWATT ECHO EIGHT

Pretty sure that you are correct. In the 90s he was cb savage. More recently the baby killer on 38lower. Transmits from Lowell Michigan...

Rwb and foxman362 like this.
  5. foxman362

foxman362 Active Member

Just dead key tarzan noise you hold the talk microphone don't say anything that how we use to do it back in lated 90's when i use to lived in Hollywood,florida back in the 90's if have alot pills in your box radio just do it. just tell people out there why walking over Tarzan noise maybe one of you get a tracking box foxhunt the arrl hams help you out I go find some stuff on YouTube and I wanna see somebody go find tarzan noise put it on youtube. please put videos where hear tarzan noise coming from maybe somebody go find them.

#20 foxman362, Aug 11, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Rwb, S&W357 and KILOWATT ECHO EIGHT like this.
  6. foxman362

foxman362 Active Member

TARZAN on CB on 27.555. Yes really !

Dereka5 and Rwb like this.
  7. KILOWATT ECHO EIGHT

S

Rwb likes this.
  8. KILOWATT ECHO EIGHT

ARRL!!!!!

9. The20poundhammer

The20poundhammer Sr. Member

The Tarzan yell is aggravating as well but by us talking about it is just what they want. Also the banjo music is something we can all live without as well.

10. BJ radionut

BJ radionut Supporting Member and 6m addict

Every time I read a thread like this, and there have been many.
    I am just glad I left 11m and got my ticket, and left that silliness good bye.

Rwb and S&W357 like this.
  11. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

but
    but i must use 11 meters at some places where i unload... or walk lots.with my bad ankle thats a taboo

S&W357 likes this.
  12. Dereka5

Dereka5 Member

I pick up the Tarzan noise here in the UK occasionally, as well as the usual hola hola coca cola guys.

13. sunbulls

sunbulls Sr. Member

Even after their peak period in the 80’s,Tarzan, The Good the Bad and the Ugly theme, plus Cool Hand Luke’s Failure to Communicate are still among the most popular toys being sold today. Is just one individual yodeling Tarzan’s call? I doubt it….

Rwb, S&W357 and Slowmover like this.
  14. Beetle

Beetle Sr. Member

I think that's Carol Burnett doing the Tarzan schtick...:whistle:

15. The20poundhammer

The20poundhammer Sr. Member

Well silliness is not limited to 11 meters. Last night on 40 meters I was having a QSO with a station in Nebraska and someone keyed up and started signing trying to interrupt our conversation. So idiots do not just hang on 11 meters.